Thursday, February 8, 2007

Adjourned.

The lovely Ali D, gets right to the heart of the matter in this boil-down of the Salon interview:



This world is so fucked up, so fractured, but you look like a nice
person. You'll understand that Gawker only published the negative
letters. See, there are thousands of people who love me, are my
fans, but Gawker didn't publish those letters. The only people who
read Gawker are people who love other people's pain.

All I want is a wife. I'm just like any other guy. I'm the
Everyman. But I'm different because I don't drink or do drugs. I'm
open to any kind of woman. As long as she doesn't have a
republican job. Or drinks. Or has been a victim of sexual abuse.
Or doesn't call me back in 1 day. Or is over the age of 37. But
hey! When I was six, I fucked my cousins. No big deal, they were
all kids too, ages 5-7. Yeah, sure. There was penetration. All
kids fuck each other. If you're a parent and don't know this,
you're clueless. No big deal. She cried to her mother but she's
fine. She's fine, she's fine. Then I fucked my other friends too.
That was fun. We'd get under the covers and pretty soon there
would be dicks in asses. Imagine that?! Good times.

But really folks. If a chick doesn't do what I want, it's because
she can't embrace her true feelings. That's why I wanted to choke
that one girl to death and smash her head with a rock. Boy, those
white girls send mixed signals. It's understandable, though,
because they carry the collective burden of womenhood. It's so
hard being a boy. So I'll pay for sex. No, not often. 8 times.
Well that was just prostitutes. Okay, there were 10 dominatrixes
too. Oh yeah - all those happy endings. So what? See, the girls
don't expect that I want to fuck on the first date. What's a gent
to do?

And no - I'm not narcissistic. You're the only person in the world
who thinks a narcissist is someone for whom everything is in some
way a reflection of themselves. Stupid journalist. I constantly
act out of generosity. I am a healthy, generous soul.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is called shooting fish in a barrel, don't you think?