Friday, February 9, 2007

Sounding board.

From the MySpace blog of Our Pal's pal:



I bristle when people send me emails saying, "Watch out, little girl, he did dirty stuff with a Dominatrix!" I'm sorry that some people, to this day, find others' harmless sexual proclivities disgusting. That mode of thought strikes me as a little too conservative to agree with. I'm surprised, as a southerner - a "yokelette," as one blog called me - that this sort of attitude is trickling down from New York.



M’dear, I’d be that blogger, and as it happens, I’m a mostly-retired Dominatrix who just last night sat in the same chair your beloved snickerdoodlepie did the night before in the Maxim Radio studio, and told the listening public all about “sounds” - the practice he’d written about in his account of his session with the Mistress. I’ve performed that on a decent handful of men, and there ain’t a fetish on earth that I’d sit in judgement of, so long as it was Safe, Sane & Consensual.

I am not objecting to his sexual practices in the slightest, and even if I did, what bearing would it have on anyone who wished to engage in them? Baal knows I’ve weathered my share of criticism and learned quite quickly to toss it aside for the sake of my own well-being.

And why would I object to that when there is sooooooo much more to work with?

2 comments:

darkstar said...

I bet anything she's in on the joke--er,I mean, marketing campaign.

verite said...

For God's sake, it's not a joke! Have you guys not seen the scores of women's comments who have dated or been pursued by this guy on gawker?? I am one of them. Whatever you want to say about this debacle--it's not fake.