Friday, January 26, 2007

Choose your ES adventure...

From the comments:


Doug said...
Okay, here's how the latest installment of "It came to Charleston ends:

"After teasing her for a while over hers clothes with my hands and lips and breath, I jammed my hand down the back of her jeans and grabbed a handful of her. She had said in her profile that any man that didn't enjoy that should pass her by. I wanted her to know I had been listening to what she thought was important too. She groaned. I went for her button in the front and she grabbed my hand and said...

To be continued..."

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I now invite you to answer the burning (more than likely) question: What did she say?

Mediahohoho

January 26, 2007 8:59 AM


Doug said...
"...oh god."

"What's your problem?" I asked because I can be sensitive like that.

She threw up a little bit in her mouth.

"I promised myself I would never do this again."

I searched her eyes, which were darting around the room, looking for the nearest exit.

"I have these episodes where sort of black out and when I come to, I'm usually with some totally inappropriate, um, person."

It was then that she noticed my hand down the back of her jeans, my palmful of ass.

"Hey, whatthe..." she stammered, wrenching away from me and snapping my spindly, anorectic wrist like a twig.

It was then that she projectile vomited, all over me, my tiny hotel room, my yoga mat and my precious bottle of CKOne.

Unfortunately, later that night I had to tell her that it wouldn't be a love connection for us. I can't stand chicks who throw up.

January 26, 2007 9:06 AM

1 comment:

Aspartaimee said...

She groaned. I went for her button in the front and she grabbed my hand and said...

"Wait. What time is it?"

I pressed my forehead against hers, stilling my hand against the promised land, and breathed in her scent. I read somewhere that's what sensitive guys do.

"Time for our two souls to join as one," I said, clearly seeing in my mind's eye how hot I will look in my tux when she comes down the aisle to me at our wedding. Tomorrow maybe.

She chuckled, low and throaty. "No really."

I checked my watch, and I really looked like a catalogue model, doing so. "Almost 9."

Her eyes grew big and she backed out of my manly embrace. This was unheard of. I get that women are from Venus, but my embrace is pretty damned manly.

She grabbed her coat and turned, her hand on the doorknob. "Listen, this has been fun. But I gotta go. According to Jim is on."