Friday, January 26, 2007

Kidding around.

From his MySpace blog entitled, "can you f$cked up fathers please stop molesting your daughters so I can get married!"


"She knew she was in dealbraker territory."
"Who are you asking these kind of questions inside the first hour of our first date."
"I'm old. We're all gonna be dead very soon. There's no time left. Do you wanna have babies? DO you drink a lot? DO you believe in God? If we like each other I'm gonna want to kiss you and I'm a germaphobe and need to know if I can, okay? Answer the questions."

"The last three girls I dated, two Nervettes and one civilian, all have been sexually abused by close members of their family and subsequently want to pull me close so they can anihilate me. I'm getting kinda tired of it. My heart can only take so much, so could you f$cked up fathers please stop sexually abusing your daughters so I might have a chance at getting married?"




Yes, by all means, criminally twisted psychovillains of the world, paws off the kiddiewinks. It makes life inconvenient for Our Hero.

2 comments:

la chica said...

I dipped into the archives, again, of his blog. This seriously enrages me. There is just too much to comment on. It's ES gold - desperate, needy, misogynist in the extreme, utterly repulsive. I really think he is dangerous to women. Does he not realize it is in fact, not normal to have violent fantasies of bashing women's skulls in because they don't agree with him? If he ever makes another movie I'm starting a boycott.

"You like to do play-by-play don't you," she said, my vitriol building.

"No, I'm just not a secretive withholder." I had to summon all of my acting ability to choke out a sincere "I'm - just - joking - and - not - really - hating - you" smile.

"It's not called withholding if I've only known you for three hours. It's called not being a psychopath."

"With everything in the world that you're not allowed to know, I just like to know what I can know. So yes, if I don't get a read on something, I check in."

"And the fact that I've gone on a three-hour walk with you on our first date isn't any indication that I'm having fun. I need to say the words to you."

"I prefer it. Yes."

"Well you'll just have to let it unfold. It'll be good for you." I knew then any serious relationship with this girl was impossible. Well I actually knew in the first three minutes when, after the first harmless off-color joke I made upon picking her up outside her writing partner's building on 95th and CPW, she replied snidely with a disgusted look on her face, "No wonder you're still single at 44." Shit, she's 32 which is 70 in man years so she's one to talk but I let it go. Maybe she was nervous or had her period.

But by now, after the fifth time in three hours that my stomach alarm went off telling me to run for the hills, this chick was dangerous, I despised her. She made me sick to my stomach. I literally wanted to vomit. Choke her to death and smash her dead head in with a rock and then vomit onto her deadness. But being a fighter and wanting to champion that little spark of sweetness I did see in her that came out in between her radical projections and revolting judgments, I figured I could will myself in the other direction if I tried hard enough.

"I really like you." Like Lenny Bruce said, "Guys'll fuck mud." She smiled. "You do?" Her cheeks got red and she looked at me like she wanted me to kiss her. Maybe I don't loathe her.

Aspartaimee said...

huh. so the only possible reason why a woman would want to annihilate him is because she was molested and is punishing all men, and not because he's a total d-bag?

i can't decide what bothers me more about this statement, the hubris contained therein or his lack of comprehension that there is hubris contained therein.